RoboAuthor is a powerful visual HTMLHelp (.CHM), WinHelp (.HLP), and HTML documentation creator software: the easy way for creating professional Help systems and reference/documentation for web-based and desktop software applications.
Creating a software manual with RoboAuthor is really a snap! A quick, powerful all-in-one environment for creating stunning Help files! It doesn't require any external editor, it is visual, easy to learn and to use.
- HTML Help with one click (requires Microsoft HTML Help workshop installed);
- both .CHM and .HLP (old WinHelp format) and Website with a single tool;
- Delphi, C++ MFC, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C, Java, even Microsoft Access, Visual Objects, Clarion, APL, Visual FoxPro... - you can show a single topic from within any language;
- one manual, one source file, one hypertext;
- easy Table of Contents; easy keyword list; topics (pages) easy to add and to link
- frames, text styles, hot spots, popup windows, mouse over sensitive images, sounds, video, visual linking (no broken links, ever!): all without coding!
- optimized for large works (with the quick link feature you can manage 1000 pages with ease: no file names to remember, everything visual and damn fast);
- want to make the same change to every page of your manual? No problem, there is the global search and replace, or you can use headers and footers;
- CHM or HLP file is free for distribution, i.e. no royalties;
- easy to learn and easy to start; (and we are always here for fast support, please ask us any questions! www.roboauthor.com);
- HTML export compatible with any browser
- small and smart: does run on MSWindows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7,8,10; even a old PC is fine;
- new! supports external plugins (such as 3D Buttons)
The program is very easy to use and will allow you to create your guide / manual / documentation / Help system in an extremely short time.
» version 2016.7.7 - posted on 2015-11-18
» version 2007.22.205 - posted on 2007-03-14
EULA - End User License Agreement
Visual Vision (V.V.) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software RoboAuthor (the Software).
For trials the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following istructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- or copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- or create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not V.V. assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
V.V. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in V.V. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law.
This License gives you no rights to such content.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.